Could Illegal Voting Change the Outcome of the Presidential Election?
President Elect Donald Trump claims illegal aliens voted for Hillary Clinton otherwise he would have won the popular vote. Is he right? Let’s look at the data for unauthorized or illegal immigrants living in the United States, what it would take to illegally vote, and how many it would take to give Trump the edge over Clinton in the popular vote.
Illegal Voting Analysis Tool
- Investors.com Article – http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-is-right-millions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/
- Voter ID Laws – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_ID_laws_in_the_United_States
- Voter Registration in CA – http://registertovote.ca.gov/
- ID Card Requirements CA – http://www.dmv.org/ca-california/id-cards.php
- Knock the Vote (Snopes) – http://www.snopes.com/three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
- Pew Research Immigrant Counts – http://www.pewhispanic.org/interactives/unauthorized-immigrants/
- True the Vote Statement – https://truethevote.org/news
- 2016 results https://ballotpedia.org/Presidential_election,_2016
- Licenses – http://images.onset.freedom.com/pressenterprise/gallery/nchsf2-xweblicensesfull.jpg