Sales Dashboard Starter Kit Setup
Thanks for purchasing the Sales Dashboard Starter Kit! Below you’ll find a video tutorial as well as step-by-step directions on how to get setup with this. If you have any questions or trouble please post in the comments below, or email email@example.com
- Download and install Tableau Reader (link)
- Download and unzip the Sales Dashboard Starter Kit (provided to you via email)
Working with the Dashboard
- Open sales-data.xlsx
- Delete the sample data, and paste in your data. Make sure all of your data is lined up properly and the column headers do not change. This will break the dashboard.
- Select both sales-data.xlsx and Sales Dashboard Starter.twb and create a zip file
- Rename this zip file, changing the file extension to .twbx
- Open the new .twbx file you created with Tableau Reader
- Enjoy the dashboards!